Friday, September 27, 2013

Some Recent Cookies

I have been very busy with cookies lately, and haven't been good about blogging them.  This post will be a hodge-podge of some recent cookies that I haven't posted!



Bridal shower cookies for an upcoming art-deco style wedding in Miami. 


I made this platter for my little friend Tyler's 3rd birthday.  He loves all sports, but especially lacrosse (his brother and sister play), soccer (his brother plays) and football (his sister is a cheerleader).  Happy Birthday Tyler!


I donated a couple hundred cookies for Grizzly Day - the annual pep rally for the Grizzly football organization.  The cheerleaders sold them to raise money for Susan G Komen.  Go Grizzlies!




I have enjoyed making care packages for college students!

1 comment:

  1. thumbs up! they are all perfection!!!! I decided against Cookie COn...

    ReplyDelete

have something to say?? tell me :)