Thursday, September 19, 2013

A triple celebration!




A few weeks ago, I made a 50th anniversary platter for the parents of an old high school friend.   They were so excited about the cookies, they asked me to make cookies to help them celebrate again, this time with two other couples who were also hitting the golden anniversary milestone!   There are all part a group of friends who get together to play cards, and Cherry & Bill wanted to surpise them with cookies. 
 
One 50th anniversary is special . . . but three??  What an occasion!  I really enjoyed planning this platter.  I wanted to make it very special to celebrate three long marriages.   I think they really enjoyed it - check out this lovely e-mail I got from Cherry the next day:
 
The cookies were a tremendous hit and I gave out all of your cards and have others who are getting the info from me. Everyone was amazed that they not only looked good but tasted good too.

Thank you Cherry!  So glad to help you and your friends celebrate such a special occasion!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

have something to say?? tell me :)