Monday, August 5, 2013

80's cookies


This was a fun platter to make!  My friend Rachelle asked me to make an 80's themed platter to help celebrate her 30th birthday . . . she was born in the 80's (1983 to be exact, the year I started high school - eek!)   After I got over the OLD feeling this request created, I got to work brainstorming!

Rachelle asked for boom boxes and rubiks' cubes . . . and left the rest to me.  Here's what I came up with.  I also had an Atari logo, but I see it didn't make it into either picture!


Happy birthday Rachelle!   I heard your party was a huge success!  Thank you for the donation!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! The 80's are a bit of a blur...thanks for the refresher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I know you during the 80s party I attended a few months ago!?!? Yknow what this means? Perfect excuse for another theme party!

    ReplyDelete

have something to say?? tell me :)