Monday, July 15, 2013

Engagement Party platter


A long-time friend asked me to make cookies for her brother's engagement party this past weekend.   I love adding little personal touches to these kinds of platters so I asked her for some details about the couple and their wedding.   

 
 
Once I had the details, I set to work making this platter.   In addition to traditional wedding-type cookies (bride and groom, engagement ring, wedding cakes and bouquets), I added some UVA cookies (that's where they met), some wine bottles and champagne glasses (the wedding will be held at a winery), and a little cartoon of the bride and groom with their dog and cat.   I also included a calendar to save the date!     I hope they enjoyed their party!
 
Thank you Kristen for your generous donation!
 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

have something to say?? tell me :)