Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bookworm Cookies!




I loved having the opportunity to make these little bookworm cookies twice in the past week!   I made the set above for a school librarian who is taking some time off from her job for the next year.    The other set (shown below) was for my sister-in-law, who is an elementary school librarian.  She asked me to make some cookies she could give her parent volunteers to thank them for all of their help this year.

I used this excellent tutorial from one of my favorite cookie artists, Sugarbelle!   As always, her clear directions and photos made it easy to turn out beautiful cookies!

Thank you for the donations, Lynette and Kristy!

1 comment:

  1. I always wished I had been a librarian! These cookies are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete

have something to say?? tell me :)