Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Musical Thank You cookies




The music teacher at my kids' elementary school asked me to make some cookies for her to give the fourth and fifth grade teachers to thank them for their help and time in getting all of their classes through recorder lessons!  As the parent of a fourth grader, I heard my share of recorder practice from only one child - those teachers were brave souls to have to listen to an entire class full of them!

I squished two cutters together to make this "musical" thank you cookie - I'm pretty happy with how they turned out!

Thank you for the donation, Jess . . . and thank you for being such a great teacher for my boys!

2 comments:

  1. cute as always.....Great font. Fontspace?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Susie! It's actually from a piece of clip art. I'm saving it - think i'll get a lot of use out of that one!

      Delete

have something to say?? tell me :)