Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!




Mother's Day is a fun occasion to make cookies!   Lots of bright colors, flowers and butterflies, all to celebrate the moms in our lives!

I made this first platter for a neighbor to share at a family celebration.  Thank you for the donation, Kellie!
 
I used the same type of flowers and butterflies to make a set for a dear friend of my mom's.  She was in town visiting, then off to visit her daughter and grandchildren just in time for Mother's Day.  My mom surprised her with a tin of special cookies to share with them!  Thank you for the donation, Mom!
 
 
 
Last, but not least, I made this little set of cookies for MY mom!   I've been thinking about this type of flower design for a while, and knew Mother's Day was just the time to do it.  I really like how they turned out!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

have something to say?? tell me :)