Saturday, May 11, 2013

Baseball cookies

 
I made this set of cookies for the Robinson Rams baseball team . . . it was for their Senior Night celebration.  I was excited to make them again - I had made this set for them last year!   I have had issues with my edible image supplier, so I didn't do the Rams logo cookiess again.  I think I like these baseballs with the "R" logo from their hat even better anyway!
 
Chase Bailey - #20 on the team - is the son of one of my high school friends.  I am so excited for him - he's been offered a scholarship to play baseball at the College of William & Mary, my alma mater!   Go Chase!  Go Tribe!
 
Thank you for the donation, Amy!   I loved helping you celebrate your son's team again this year!
 
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

have something to say?? tell me :)