Saturday, April 13, 2013

Some recent cookies


It's been a busy week . . . with field trips, soccer practices, some home improvement, a little "real" work, and lots of cookies!

First up, I made logo cookies for a friend and neighbor who is a realtor.   I used the logo on his business cards to make these house cookies . . . they turned out pretty well, I think.   I made half regular vanilla sugar cookies, and the other half chocolate.   Thank you for the donation, Bryan and Sharon!

Next, a friend of a friend asked me to make cookies for her grandchildren.  She wanted to be surprised, but asked for a dozen suitable for girls, and another dozen for boys.  Here's what I came up with:  butterflies and sports balls.  Hope your grandchildren like them, Beth!  Thank you for the donation!


No comments:

Post a Comment

have something to say?? tell me :)