Saturday, March 9, 2013

This weekend's cookies


Made this little platter for a friend to take to a bridal shower tomorrow.   Love the brides' colors - celadon green, navy and coral.  Hope she likes them!  


My favorite part:  a little flower on the groom's lapel :)

Thank you for the donation, Catherine!



I also made a set of baby shower favor cookies - little baby strollers to match the image on the paper products for the shower.   The wheels turned out a little wonky, but I think they are cute.

Thank you for the donation, Tracie!

2 comments:

  1. I am AMAZED by how talented you are! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just darling. i haven't made the bride and groom hearts in awhile, but i love them, and your flower is much prettier than the standard red rose boutonnière!

    ReplyDelete

have something to say?? tell me :)