Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl cookies!


Today is a big day in my house . . . Superbowl Sunday!   While we always enjoy watching the big game, this year it's extra exciting.  You see, we are diehard Ravens fans around here.   As long-time season ticket holders, we have been Ravens fans since the very beginning.    We're having a few family and friends join us to watch the game, so of course I had to make cookies!



I finally really got a chance to play with my favorite new cookie toy, my Kopykake projector!  After learning a bit about it at CookieCon, I came home and dropped some serious hints to my dear husband, who got me one for Christmas.  Once I got it out of the box, I was a bit intimidated by the thing.   While I played around with it a little, I put off trying to use it.   My boys were dying for me to make Ravens cookies to honor their favorite players and team, and I wanted to get the logo and numbers right, so I had to get to work.   Thank goodness for the many amazing cookiers who share their talents on Youtube and other online tutorials.  After watching a few of those, a lightbulb went off and a realized I had put the darn thing together wrong!!    Now that I know what I'm doing, I think I'm EVEN MORE in love with my new toy than I thought I would be . . .watch out world, I have a Kopykake and I know how to use it!  Now I just need practice!


 
Our favorite players

1 comment:

  1. They worked magic! We just saw the parade highlights on TV and I said Rachel is there with her family...brrr it looks cold.

    ReplyDelete

have something to say?? tell me :)