Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

 


Happy Valentine's Day!  I got to make some fun cookies for this holiday of love!    First, I made a platter for a high school senior to give her boyfriend . . . a combo platter of hearts, x's and o's, and valentines with a little sparkle.  Hope he likes them!



Next up, a cookie platter for my husband.  He actually prefers his sugar cookies undecorated (he's easy to please when it comes to cookies at least!) so I made a couple of decorated cookies, but left most of them unadorned, just like he likes them.    This was a good excuse to try out the boxer short cookie cutter I bought a few months ago.

 
Last, but not least, I made 48 hedgehog valentine cookies for my two younger boys to take to school to share with their friends.   We have a pet hedgehog named Henry, so we are big fans of hedgehogs!  When I found some "Love and Hedgehugs" valentines, we knew what our theme would be this year!  I hope their second and fourth grade classmates like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have something to say?? tell me :)