Tuesday, January 22, 2013

21st birthday cookies




I wanted to make cookies for my niece's 21st birthday but was stumped for a fun, cute idea.  I searched my favorite source of inspiration - Pinterest - and found these adorable cookies made by Stephanie at JackAndy Cookies.    They were just what I had in mind, so I gave it a shot! 

Nicole loved the cookies, and I found a great new source of inspiration.  There are a lot of amazing cookiers on the web.    Thank you for the inspiration, Stephanie . . . . and happy birthday Nicole!



3 comments:

  1. You constantly amaze me! I do not know how you find the time with a full time job and three (4 if we count Jim) busy boys!!! Your posts are always positive and inspire me to bake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous :) i find the time late at night or very early in the morning! I love decorating cookies when the rest of the house is asleep, it's relaxing!

      Delete
  2. So cute! I did a platter of 21st for a boy...beer bottles, frat logo...how fun to do a girl platter! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

have something to say?? tell me :)