Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Cookies!



I really enjoyed making these mini cookies - hundreds of them!   I can't decide which is my favorite - the snowman or the little gingerbread guy.

I used them to make mini cookie jars for the kid's teachers and for my team at work.  Little dollar store jars full of minis, tied with a ribbon and finished off with a personalized label (bought from Ashley at PaperDime Design on Etsy), they made really cute gifts!



 


Here are some other cookie gifts I made this season, both for myself to give others and for some nice friends and family who made donations to Susan G Komen.  Thanks for the donations, Mom and Nickie!


chocolate snowflakes and chocolate and candy cane cakebites
 
chocolate covered oreo snowmen
sugar cookies and gingerbread men

more cakebites 
Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

have something to say?? tell me :)