Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Grizzly Cheerleader Cookies



My friend Kristine asked me to make some cookies for her cheerleading team's end of season celebration.  Kristine spends countless hours coaching the cutest group of little girls, and I was so excited to make these cookies for her!  

I was very happy with how these cookies turned out - and Kristine tells me the girls loved them! 

Thank you for the donation, Kristine!

Each cookie had her own little personality, with different hair and bows (have you SEEN those big bows cheerleaders are wearing these days??)

Cookies and trophies for the girls - I hear they were really excited!

The cookies turned out cute, but not nearly as cute as the real thing!  These are some adorable little girls!






1 comment:

  1. Well, being from Memphis, I am particularly partial to Grizzlies! Your Grizz cheerleaders are a little better covered up than our NBA Grizz cheerleaders...I think yours are way cuter! And the cookies too!

    ReplyDelete

have something to say?? tell me :)