Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Some sweet surprises for sweet people


Made some gift boxes for two sweet women I know.   This first one is for Monica, to thank her for helping her sister and I with our high school reunion a few weeks ago!  She single-handedly staffed our check-in table, freeing us up to enjoy the reunion.  Thanks Monica!!  We'll repay you when your reunion comes around next year :)



The second is a birthday box for my co-worker Becky.   She is the most reliable co-worker I think I've ever had - it's so nice to have someone around you can ALWAYS count on to get things done!  Besides that, she's a great person.  She also follows this blog - so if you're reading this Becky, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Biggest news of all . . . I leave tomorrow morning to head to CookieCon!!  I am soo excited about this convention, and can't wait to come home and try all the new things I'll learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

have something to say?? tell me :)