Monday, June 4, 2012

Lots of Logo Cookies!





My dear college friend Beth asked me to make cookies to help her celebrate the launch of her new organization, the Virginia Center for Health Innovation.    The mission of the Virginia Center for Health Innovation is to work in partnership with multiple stakeholders to accelerate the adoption of value-driven models of wellness and health care throughout Virginia.  With Beth at the helm, I have no doubt they will do great things for the citizens of the Commonwealth!

This was the largest custom order I've made to date.  Using edible images from Avery Cakes, I made 225 cookie favors for Beth and her team to share with their supporters.    


Production line underway



Packed up . . . almost ready to go!



Best of luck with your new venture, Beth, and thank you for your donation! 

1 comment:

  1. Look amazing Rachel! Looking forward to working with you again in the future and congrats to Beth!

    ReplyDelete

have something to say?? tell me :)