Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Robinson Rams Baseball Cookies



A high school friend asked me to make cookies for her son's high school baseball team banquet.  She asked what I could do with their Ram logo.   I tried a couple of different versions of the ram in cookie form and it wasn't pretty . . . time to go for Plan B!     It was the perfect opportunity to try out edible images . . . Avery Cakes to the rescue!  They did a great job of reproducing the logo to an edible image, and I used those images to make great custom team cookies!   Combined with the baseball jerseys, they make a great treat for Chase and his teammates - hope they enjoy.





Thanks for the donation, Amy!

1 comment:

  1. They are awesome Rachel, You did such a nice job on those!!! And I really appreciate the props!
    Karen at Avery Cakes

    ReplyDelete

have something to say?? tell me :)