Friday, May 4, 2012

May the Fourth Be With You



Happy Star Wars Day!  May the Fourth be with you.     This is a favorite day in our family - all of my boys are big Star Wars fans, and (like their mom), they all enjoy a good pun.  

My son Ben's birthday is tomorrow, so when I asked him what kind of treat he wanted to share with his classmates, his answer was Star Wars cookies, of course!    I had a lot of fun making this little cast of characters.    He can't wait to share them with his friends at school!






Want to see some REALLY amazing Star Wars cookies, cakes and other treats?    Visit Sugarbelle's blog - tons of people are linking theirs today!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, those look amazing! You are truly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great job, love the jawa :)

    ReplyDelete

have something to say?? tell me :)