Friday, April 27, 2012

Girl Scout Cookies


My neighbor Terri asked me to make some cookies for her daughter's Girl Scout banquet this evening, and I was really excited about the idea.   We talked through some ideas, and came up with this really fun theme, which follows the progression of girls through the girl scout ranks: Daisies - Brownie (bites) - Girl Scouts!

When I learned the girls were also celebrating earning the Girl Scout Silver Award - the highest award a Girl Scout Cadette can earn - I decided to make each them a special cookie to mark the occasion.I've been wanting to try using silver luster dust, and this was the perfect opportunity!  I think they turned out great, and hope the girls like them!

Thank you for the donation, Terri!


1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic surprise for the girls - personalized cookies in the image of the silver award they had just earned!

    Cookies Baked by Rachel created wonderful memories that made these sweet treats more than just dessert for our special occasion.

    I couldn't think of a better way to personalize our special event, thank you SO much Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete

have something to say?? tell me :)