Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bunny Pops



I live in a great neighborhood where we are lucky enough to have lots of fun events like our annual Easter egg hunt, a morning my family looks forward to every year.   When the events manager asked me if I would make treats for the Easter Bunny to hand out this year, I was so excited!



After looking at a couple of possibilities, we agreed on white chocolate bunny pops.    I made 250 of these little guys!   Judging by the looks on some of my littlest neighbors' faces when they received theirs from the bunny, they were a hit :)



Events like this can't happen without lots of volunteers.  I am proud of my oldest son Noah for volunteering to be the Easter Bunny's assistant.  Between hiding eggs and handing out bunny pops, he spent 4 hours volunteering today - and loved every minute of it!

Thanks for the donation, Victory Lakes!  And especially thank you, Tracy, for asking me to make these treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

have something to say?? tell me :)