Friday, December 2, 2011

an army of gingerbread men



This week I made the biggest batch of gingerbread cookies I've ever made (actually, make that the biggest batch of ANY cookies I've ever made!)   My wonderful community is having a Christmas tree lighting event this evening, and I was asked to make 300 gingerbread men for the cookie assortment in the "Cocoa and Cookies" part of the event.

I broke the task up over a few late nights and got them done . . . I'm really looking forward to the event, and hope everyone likes the cookies! 



I decorated 100 at a time

drying

Platters of 50, ready to go

Ready to go to the party!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! 300 hundred cookies is a lot! They look so cute... I do not have the skills to decorate them to look that way!

    Tiffany {Living Savvy}

    ReplyDelete

have something to say?? tell me :)