Monday, January 17, 2011

trying this thing out . . .

hello, hello?  anyone out there?    so excited to find out that bakedbyrachel.blogspot.com is available.  Now, what to do with it!   I'd like to use this blog to share pictures of the things I bake, and hopefully build a small custom baking business.  My initial goal is to use the baking to raise money towards my fundraising goal for Susan G Komen 3 Day for the Cure.     If that works out, maybe I could do this more as a real business . . . . we'll see!

Here are some pictures of things I have made recently . . . .

Cookie boxes for the boys' teachers for Christmas:


Cake bites (Chocolate Candy Cane and Winter White Delight) ordered by some co-workers:
Lego cake I made for my youngest son's birthday in November.  Fun!

1 comment:

have something to say?? tell me :)